aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Author Topic: Amuleweb: see comments AND filenames of downloading files  (Read 3788 times)

gaglia

Amuleweb: see comments AND filenames of downloading files
« on: June 10, 2008, 01:11:18 AM »

I'm pretty sure i've already read of a similar request but cannot find it right now. However as you can immagine it would be a very effective feature against fakes. The perfect thing would be another button near the cancel/resume/etc group, which would pop up a window with miscellaneous info on that file (comments, filenames, e2k link, etc).

I know this may be somewhat messy, thank you anyway :)

GrayFox.i0n

Re: Amuleweb: see comments AND filenames of downloading files
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 08:24:02 AM »

Indeed, i really need some features that allow me to change the download name, and to see some detailed information about the link.....
But i came across the situation of having two downloads with the same exact name (but diferent size) and was really irritating the fact of not being able to rename one of them..
Actually, i didnt wait for the downloads to finish and see what happens.... i made a choice and deleted one of them.....
I would really, really appreciate a "Link properties" button that pops a windows up displaying ed2k link, the names of the link the different sources have... etc..........

For people like me, that only uses amule through the web interface, this things are really needed....

Thanks!

GrayFox.i0n

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »

Sorry, another addition i think would me really appreciated an useful in the web interface.. and for sure willl cost really few bandwith:

please, make the color code in the search list be available in the web server as in the monolithic app....
When i perform any search of something that may be many versions of it dor download, i go mad for guessing which ones i already downloaded and which not...

Please!!! What does the devs think about this features?
Difficult to make them real? Stupid requests? Senseless? :P
it would be great to have an oppinion from the devs side.

Thanks

wuischke

• Developer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »

Please make a formal bug request in the bug tracker about this. I'll try to have a look at it once I have more time, but I'm losing track of the threads in the forum.

Edit: lose/loose
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 07:45:47 PM by wuischke »

GrayFox.i0n

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 07:31:38 PM »

Thanks for replying, wuischke, i think is not a bug, is just a feature not included until now.... is the fact of making the already downloaded files appear in green color (or was it red?) in the search list, when this files have already been downloaded.....

I really appreciate you give some oppinion about this issue :)

wuischke

• Developer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »

The bug tracker allows feature requests, too. :)