aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Win32 Binaries - for those who still have to use Win$  (Read 34038 times)

Stu Redman

• Administrator
  • Engines screaming
Re: Win32 Binaries - for those who still have to use Win$
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »

There is no amuled for Windows. (Yet.)
The image of mother goddess, lying dormant in the eyes of the dead, the sheaf of the corn is broken, end the harvest, throw the dead on the pyre -- Iron Maiden, Isle of Avalon

Radek

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 02:32:33 PM »

Yes, I realized that, too! As a consequence I removed all the builds after 20080809 again.

But today's build (20080926) seems to be working again - I don't have the slightest idea why!  ???
As before, I didn't change anything in my environment. I just extracted the sources and started my scripts for the actual compilation.

The only thing that changes from time to time are the wxWidgets sources. I upgrade those maybe once a week. By now I'm using version 2.8.9. Maybe that has sth to do with it.

We'll see, how that develops...
There are 10 kinds of people - those who are able to understand binary numbers and those who aren't...

Nil Einne

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 07:54:22 PM »

Are you still compiling with debug options on? I ask because I have an annoying crash when quiting which seems to mean some of the part met files are not saved ergo I keep rehashing my downloading files :-( The ordinary log file doesn't seem to show anything useful

Radek

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »

No, I just forgot to change the text in the first post (but I did that now).

At the moment I compile without debug and with optimizations to keep the generated executables smaller (my upload is not the best).

But if you need a version with full debug enabled, let me know - I'll produce one out of some hat or other :)
No big problem.
There are 10 kinds of people - those who are able to understand binary numbers and those who aren't...
Pages: 1 [2]