aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Preparations for v2.3.2  (Read 54468 times)

SebastianoPistore

• Approved Newbie
Re: Preparations for v2.3.2
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 11:30:23 AM »

Okay guys, I pushed a few updates and fixes. If everything goes well, the release will be done within two weeks.

Of this year?  ;D

You need the new release to survive? How much you donated for it?

Kasios

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 10:31:48 PM »

Okay guys, I pushed a few updates and fixes. If everything goes well, the release will be done within two weeks.

Of this year?  ;D

You need the new release to survive? How much you donated for it?

aMule has its problems and failures with MAC, if you do not see them .... it's up to you. And I have donated money and the amount does not interest you in the least. Regards!.  8)

GonoszTopi

• The current man in charge of most things.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 02:37:40 PM »

Guys, please... Everyone is welcome here as long as he's nice and polite. And it's up to me to decide what the limits are...

Of this year?  ;D

Yes, unless the year ends rather unexpectedly this week...  ;) 8)
concordia cum veritate

Kasios

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2016, 04:48:15 PM »

Guys, please... Everyone is welcome here as long as he's nice and polite. And it's up to me to decide what the limits are...

Of this year?  ;D

Yes, unless the year ends rather unexpectedly this week...  ;) 8)

hahahaha thanks colleague  ;D ;)

satan666

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 01:35:31 PM »

Please, respect for everyone, even more respect for GonoszTopi for his free amule software and for his work/time for all of us.
Only one more thing,  GonoszTopi, please, you have to understand the users of amule, we are so impatient for the new release, the torrents sites are suffering many webs going down, and probably amule (and emule) will again be the most used p2p software.
For that, i hope you will do a great job with your 2.3.2 version, with many features, security/anonimous options, an actualized skin (Mac OS X look, please), and the best stability....we all need it...
And tell us if we can help you anyway, and take all the time you need, i do prefer a well finished amule than a "beta" one for the hurry...
Greetings from an spanish amule user.
And the most important:  T  H  A  N  K  S  for aMULE...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:18:07 PM by satan666 »

Kasios

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 12:54:03 PM »

time goes by so slowly......:P

sc0w

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2016, 01:48:29 AM »

2.3.1 released a long time ago

I suggest the next amule version, like 2.4.0 , or 3

best regards

HKM

• You don't know enough to know that you don't know.
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2016, 10:22:06 PM »

2.3.1 released a long time ago

I suggest the next amule version, like 2.4.0 , or 3

best regards

Yes it may have been years since last update but its now common of aMule/eMule since its very mature project. Just because X duration passed is not how version is allocate randomly, as normally its followed by format: (Major.Minor.Revision).

Kasios

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 11:44:40 AM »

August is running out ... 8)

hyperx164

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 01:17:48 PM »

I take a look here every day hehe ::). Hope the final (or beta) version will released soon. Maybe the developer can give us here an update how it goes? The 2.3.1 client is not really working well now on El Capitan. I installed 2.2.6 again and this (old) version works well. I use aMule already for a longer time and I was not expecting any update. With the upcoming new release, I will send a donation as well to keep up the good work. That will be the right moment for me.

Kasios

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 02:56:31 PM »

I take a look here every day hehe ::). Hope the final (or beta) version will released soon. Maybe the developer can give us here an update how it goes? The 2.3.1 client is not really working well now on El Capitan. I installed 2.2.6 again and this (old) version works well. I use aMule already for a longer time and I was not expecting any update. With the upcoming new release, I will send a donation as well to keep up the good work. That will be the right moment for me.

I have the 2.3.1 version, and I SIERRA BETA on my Mac mini and me is perfect. Maybe you have another problem on your Mac.
And if time passes, the months go by .... and still no news.

hominisperditi

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 10:39:47 PM »

I can't believe how many impatient ungrateful blowhards that are on this forum. aMule is FREE. Don't like it? F**k off and write your own code for your own software. When GonoszTopi gets around to perfecting it, that'll be when it's released. If you haven't contributed any $$$ or at least volunteered your magic coding skills, then be quiet. There's a reason all of the other sites are dying off, largely due to time, effort and lack of resources. RESPECT.

Kasios

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 11:21:05 PM »

I can't believe how many impatient ungrateful blowhards that are on this forum. aMule is FREE. Don't like it? F**k off and write your own code for your own software. When GonoszTopi gets around to perfecting it, that'll be when it's released. If you haven't contributed any $$$ or at least volunteered your magic coding skills, then be quiet. There's a reason all of the other sites are dying off, largely due to time, effort and lack of resources. RESPECT.

Breathe, relax, we do not want to give you a heart attack :D

Kasios

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2016, 10:03:25 AM »

Hello September!!! ;)

GonoszTopi

• The current man in charge of most things.
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 12:05:51 AM »

The release will be out on 16.09.16. There's no more need to check back every day if that's the only thing you're looking for ;)
concordia cum veritate
Pages: 1 [2] 3