English > aMule News

aMule 2.3.2 released

(1/5) > >>

GonoszTopi:
Only one season late from the original announcement, aMule 2.3.2 is finally out, featuring lots of bug fixes and a few new features.

You can read the full list of changes or watch the release graph in the wiki.

You can read the release notes, known issues, or download the source code from
* GitHub in zip and tar.gz formats, or
* SourceForge in tar.xz, tar.bz2 and zip formats.
We offer no official binaries, (maybe except for Windows and MacOS, that's yet to be decided), so please bug your distro's maintainers to update their packages, or you can browse the list of user-supplied packages.

Have fun, report new bugs, and enjoy life! :)

Kasios:

--- Quote from: GonoszTopi on September 16, 2016, 10:40:47 AM ---Only one season late from the original announcement, aMule 2.3.2 is finally out, featuring lot's of bug fixes and a few new features.

You can read the full list of changes or watch the release graph in the wiki.

You can read the release notes, known issues, or download the source code from GitHub. SourceForge downloads will be uploaded later this week.

We offer no official binaries, (maybe except for Windows and MacOS, that's yet to be decided), so please bug your distro's maintainers to update their packages.

Have fun, report new bugs, and enjoy life! :)

--- End quote ---

At last!. How installed on mac ?, thanks! :P

hyperx164:
Tnx, it is a bit late now here. I will try it tomorrow. Tnx for this release.

necroriel:
Hi. I recently moved from Windows to Lubuntu, like 2 weeks ago.
Since I always used eMule, I have now installed aMule.
However, I see you updated to v2.3.2 while I still run 2.3.1 and I have no idea how to install this new version since I'm new to Lubuntu.
I can't seem to update it using the Software Updater nor the Synaptic Package Manager.
Should I just unzip 2.3.2, copy, paste and overwrite the old files?
Or should I un-install it and then re-install? I don't know if it will delete or affect my TEMP files.
Could you guide me through?
Thanks.

GonoszTopi:
You'll have to wait for the Lubuntu packagers to update their packages, then you'll be able to update it via the package manager.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version