aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Author Topic: List of connected users  (Read 2671 times)

desdenova

List of connected users
« on: May 10, 2017, 07:23:14 AM »

So I've been using aMule for years. In the past, when on the Downloads screen, the bottom panel would show me a list of all ongoing transfers with the names of users downloading from me. There was a button at the top of that panel that allowed me to switch between this and two other screens, one of them showing users in my queue (I can't recall though what the third one was, likely because I didn't use it as much).

At some point, however, this behavior changed. I suspect it was when I upgraded my entire system, over a year ago, although I did not notice the change right away.

So now, the bottom panel shows instead the users *I* am downloading from for the specific file that is currently selected. While I do understand the logic behind this, I'm more concerned about the fact that I can't find the old panel anywhere anymore. I wouldn't mind the change so much if I could still, somehow, access the information about current uploads and queued users, which I've always found to be very useful.

But maybe it's still there somewhere and I'm just missing something...?

If so, what am I missing?

If not, why remove it?

Now my aMule feels dead. I never know if anyone's downloading anything from me. It just feels weird...

GonoszTopi

• The current man in charge of most things.
  • Administrator
Re: List of connected users
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 12:55:51 PM »

So now, the bottom panel shows instead the users *I* am downloading from for the specific file that is currently selected. While I do understand the logic behind this, I'm more concerned about the fact that I can't find the old panel anywhere anymore. I wouldn't mind the change so much if I could still, somehow, access the information about current uploads and queued users, which I've always found to be very useful.

But maybe it's still there somewhere and I'm just missing something...?

The list of users you're uploading to can now be found at the bottom part of the Shared Files screen.
concordia cum veritate