aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Author Topic: Probs with your instructions  (Read 3258 times)

braxio

• Approved Newbie
  • Hi all!
Probs with your instructions
« on: August 10, 2006, 10:35:20 AM »

Hi there, I run a Mac Osx Tiger 10.3.9 on a G4. I've followed your tips after unzippimg the dmg containing the aMule 2.1.3 version. That's what I've done:
1-Opened the terminal app
2-Dragged/dropped the aMule icon in the Terminal window
3-Copied/pasted "/Contents/MacOS/amule" ( no quotes of course ) at the end of the path ( deleted the previous space )

Well, now: you say that, after that, I should press the " return " option, but I don't know where it is, I'm Italian and sure there is an Italian option for that, but I can't find it on the menus, any help please? Thanx

wuischke

• Developer
Re: Probs with your instructions
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 02:25:55 PM »

Return (or Enter, in Spanish Intro) is the big key on the right of the alphanumeric block on the keyboard with an arrow which first goes down and then to the left & the key in the lower right corner of the numeric block of the keyboard.
You use it to start a new line when you write a text.

Ciao!

lionel77

• Provider of Mac builds, Forum Mod
  • Mac OS X 10.4 (Power Mac G5)
Re: Probs with your instructions
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 07:31:01 PM »

Actually, if you really downloaded the 2.1.3 release, you should be able to simply double-click the aMule application icon in the finder. You only need to start aMule trough the terminal (A) if you are using an experimental CVS version or (B) if aMule crashes on startup and you need more information as to why that happens.
Current aMule CVS builds for OS X can be found here.