English > aMule Help

amule stops downloading

(1/2) > >>

canerandagio:
hi, when I open amule, he starts downloading even at 300kb for each file.
After a few minutes he stops downloading.
I close it and reopen it and it starts downloading again.
It is a pain to close the program and reopen it every 5 or 10 minutes.
Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks

HKM:
How do you know the problem is aMule? or even on your end? have you done controlled test to verify?

The person who is downloading may have misconfigured client which keep asking for chunks and aMule just filters it and then eventually bans it for excessive requests. I have seen some clients who takes 40-50mins to download few KBs which is isolated only to them nothing to do with aMule.

If you insist its on your end you should share something very popular like linux iso9660 and see.

canerandagio:

--- Quote from: HKM on June 26, 2022, 08:45:32 PM ---How do you know the problem is aMule? or even on your end? have you done controlled test to verify?

The person who is downloading may have misconfigured client which keep asking for chunks and aMule just filters it and then eventually bans it for excessive requests. I have seen some clients who takes 40-50mins to download few KBs which is isolated only to them nothing to do with aMule.

If you insist its on your end you should share something very popular like linux iso9660 and see.

--- End quote ---
if my client is banned, why restart amule, download again?

HKM:
You said 'he' referring to another person. If they make excessive requests which can happen from modified clients and it will be banned, which is temporary as its cleared when you restart.

canerandagio:
it make sense...can u give me a link to configure amule forsolve this problem? or can you give me the procedure?
thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version