aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Author Topic: sources sorting  (Read 1962 times)

skolnick

• Global Moderator
  • CentOS 6 User
sources sorting
« on: March 18, 2007, 04:20:40 AM »

Hi!

I was just taking a look at the way aMule sorts columns, and I would like to suggest something.
I always sort my downloads by "progress" from higher to lower. That's cool. However, I notice that the downloads do not order by themselves when one gets more complete than the one above. That's also fine, since I do not have that feature turned on (because of high CPU usage). I just would like that when I double click over a download to expand it sources, the sources would be sorted automatically the same way I sort the downloads. In my case, that would sort by progress, from the most complete source to the less complete, and A4AF last. How does that sound? it sounds cool to me. Notice that the sorting would be done only on double-click, to jkeep CPU usage at minimum.

Thanks!

BTW: I still do not understand why emule can sort columns with low CPU usage whereas aMule can't (and also I get flickering of the downloads table when I enable that feature)...I guess it's because of wx stuff...can it be solved somehow? :)