thank you for your comments
- Auto-refresh is every 5 seconds instead of setting in preferences. (as a result IE makes a 'click' every time it does.)
- ed2k and Kad connection status isn't displayed, speed is also not displayed. Says disconnected and no bytes per second
-> You are not connected, look at the screenshot, it works
- Last seen date is shown as a number, not a date.
-> Because it's a timestamp. I d'like to implement a conversion function but I have no time to do it (edit : done ^^)
- It says amule control panel in the browser title bar on every page.
-> Because all pages are included in a frame
- Some spelling mistakes: transfert should be transferred and I would write bytes/s instead of bytesps personally.
- Opera has a little rendering problem in the middle the blue bar on top. There's a white vertical stripe.
Server list window:
- Put the controls on top like in the other windows
-> Why not ^^ (edit : done ^^)
- Groups of controls have an outline here, but not in the search window. What is preferred? But keep it the same over all.
- Server list, not servers list.
Shared files window:
- Controls are next to each line here. Download window doesn't have this. I like only the tickboxes with controls on top better.
-> yep but per-file controls were already here, i didn't remove them
- Really like that it actually works!
- Collapsed folders don't stay collapsed after some auto-refreshes.
-> it's normal
- Maybe add an outline to the list on the left.
-> I prefer without it
- Actual settings are not fetched from server the first time. If not everything is filled out correctly settings are reset to zero after applying.
- Check free space should be at start of line.
-> (edit : fixed ^^)
Oh most important things saved for last:
- Really like the rounded outline in each window
-> Come from Littoral Skin (thx to the author)
- and the mouseover effect in the lists
-> it's just CSS
- and all the icons (except the server info one seems odd)
-> Icons pack come from aMule
- and sorting options in all lists
- and some more I forget to tell you right now
Keep it up, it's a really good skin with lots of potential.
But to be honnest, everything was already here
I just made it clean (in the code and in the UI ) and usable