ehehe miss that... but yeah... i will move it to the details for sure
other than that... only got an issue with the ids of the menus on the action box....
I changed the menu a bit... things seems to work nicely
altough i haven't done a full test.... but it's on the right track
my todo so far:
- add the scheduler to the debugger
- complete the loading of the scheduler from file
- connect to server still missing
- fix the ids of the menus....
- and smth else that i come up too...
I got a strange issue on the menu id
the ID_MENU starts over 2000 or smth ( not at home to check it)
when the edit menu is click the id that comes is around 238... (weird)
it should be 2000 or 2001....until the end of the categories...
and that's it folks