aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Happy birthday aMule!  (Read 482043 times)

Unleashed

• http://unleashed.amule.org
RE: Happy birthday aMule!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2005, 11:48:12 PM »

Congrats to the aMule community!  :baby:

While I've been mostly inactive and unkown to the community, I'm amazed at how big this project has become. Youth and strength, will and illusion, joining to make a great program. A big thumbs up to you all!

Nothing much to add, just remind Kry that he promised to pay the beers on aMule's birthday, and now he's backing off... how come you dare not to go out tonight, you maniac?? I'll get you, fool! No escape tonight! You pay, we all drink, you know how it works... Don't force me to go get you out of your basement... You have 30 minutes, you hear? Ah, little bastard!  X(

BTW, there's one thing a lot of people including me would like to know... how the HECK do you work 8 hrs/day, work some more hours for aMule, get your girlfriend happy, and still get enough time to sleep??? (yes, rumor has it that this man sleeps...)

nich

Re: Happy birthday aMule!
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 12:30:42 AM »

Wow! I have been mentioned! XD

That's niiiiice. :D

When I was asked to join the team as a tester, I had absolutelly no idea what that would mean. Now I see I did the right thing by accepting the invitation. It's been don't-even-remember-how-long (forum says I joined on the 29th of april last year... so I think I joined in about sometime later) and it has been a great time. I've been able to meet very nice and very smart people just by helping in the development of an app I like!

And all I did was whine! ;)

I think we're all lucky that we've managed to meet each other around something we're happy about and that has managed to last so long. Happy birthday, aMule!

May we all be able to celebrate again next year and that I may be able to start doing some real coding job with the guide of our leaders! :P

frankenbenni

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 05:24:57 PM »

Happy Birthday & Congratulations!

I've been with aMule for a long time yet and it's amazing how great this project is! this is a fine example of quality open source software and all the members of the team can really be proud of it!

To quote Manowar:
"One hundred thousand mules together can't be wrong! Forever carry on!"  ;)

:baby:

shakraw

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2005, 07:25:11 PM »

Two years.. I knew many nice ppl here.. I felt soon like at home.. I'm not so good with words, so I want just say THANKS for everything you guys gave me in these years.

And now...

I've got Martini for Party!

Cause in Italy we say:

No Martini? No party...

Mr Faber

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2005, 11:28:47 PM »

Happy birthday aMule and big congratulation to the devs, testers and helpers who make aMule be that great. :baby:
One of the greatest point of aMule behin the huge feature set is the community which I have never seen before in inet.
Keep on ruling ;)

Mr Faber

PsychoChris

Happy Birthday
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 04:01:03 PM »

Happy Birthday aMule !!!

I'm still watching almost dayly how this project develops and you guys sure rock the code! Especially when taking into account that you guys don't get paid for this great work and really put so much energy into it.

I wish the whole aMule team a great time, happy development and many thanks for your awesome job!

Greetings,
Chris

thedude0001

• evil bugfinder ;)
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 11:21:55 AM »

A little late, but one more "Happy birthday, amule!" from my side, and congratulations to the great team which made all this possible :)
Das Schlimme auf dieser Welt ist
daß die Dummen so selbstsicher sind
und die Gescheiten so voller Zweifel.

niet

• aMule DNS
  • Developer
  • Approved Newbie
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »

:D

Mig21

• Just another guy.
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2005, 04:27:53 AM »

happy birthday!

i never knew there were so many people involved in making amule. i always thought it was a smaller project :)

hey most projects don't even make it to 2 years. a credit to your skills.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 04:29:15 AM by Mig21 »

Vollstrecker

• Administrator
  • Unofficial Debian Packager
    • http://vollstreckernet.de
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2005, 07:33:55 PM »

There are even more people.
Homefucking is killing prostitution

jlpktnst

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2005, 09:26:27 PM »

It seems many people had done a great deal and aMule is better than ever. Out of the box rpm installation working flawlessly. Must try compiling on LFS too ;) My appreciation for everyone involved for bringing up this project. You efforts are really starting to show off as a working multiplatform mule with separate components.  :baby:
Now I must get my linux installation back up and kicking...
Pages: 1 [2]