aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Guybrush's struggle to get aMule running on a Mips router  (Read 59380 times)

GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Guybrush's struggle to get aMule running on a Mips router
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2012, 10:11:38 AM »

Hello Stu, I'm very glad being here again taking with you after such a long time! What to say if not 'Wonderful!!!' when thinking about the fact that among all the versions I could download and build, I've caught a broken one... I'm a lucky man! ;)
That said, I confirm to you that I've built aMuleGUI 10786. Apart from the fact that I always rebuild aMuleGUI to match the version of the daemon, this time I couldn't do anything different even if I wanted to because aMuleGUI 10494 don't work with amuled 10786 because of a protocol change.
The password is right but it rejects any connection attempt complaining about it being wrong, I don't know why. I'll build another SVN soon (I guess that everything including and past 10788 is fine, isn't it?) and post here the results ASAP. Have a good day! :)

GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Guybrush's struggle to get aMule running on a Mips router
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2012, 03:29:00 PM »

Hi! Just to be on the safe side, I've built 10781 like suggested by you, Stu. It seems fine but I haven't thoroughly tested it because of time and because aMuleGUI doesn't  still accept any password: I've tried changing it with another one freshly generated both by command line and by amuleweb (I know that it doesn't change anything as it is the same thing made in two different ways but I've tried that way too to exclude that in the meantime something has changed with password generation) to no avail.
I don't know what to think and the problem is that the subject of this topic is something completely different so I'm thinking about opening a new thread to avoid mixing things up but before doing it I'd like to go deeper into things and understand if this issue is real or something related to me only. I will keep you updated.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]