Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Author Topic: crash  (Read 2604 times)

albioss

crash
« on: August 20, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »

I'm a new user,
can you tell me why aMule closed automaticaly.
I have a Mac osx 10.x
many thanks
many thanks

ken

Re: crash
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 08:41:22 PM »

No, we can't.  You have given us no information to go on.  How about some details?

Does aMule start and run for a while and then crash?  Or does it crash immediately so that it never really starts?  Were you interacting with it when it crashed (adding or removing downloads, changing preferences, etc.)?

You need to view the console.log (using Applications -> Utilities -> Console) to see if aMule wrote anything meaningful when it crashed.  Tell us what was written there when aMule crashed.

ands

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 03:56:24 PM »

Hi i have the same problem

Can anyone tell me what it all means?
Thanks in advance

dyld: /Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule Undefined symbols:

/Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule undefined reference to _TXNGetCommandEventSupport expected to be defined in Carbon

/Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule undefined reference to _TXNSetCommandEventSupport expected to be defined in Carbon

/Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule undefined reference to _kCGColorSpaceGenericRGB expected to be defined in Carbon

Aug 24 23:53:44 ands crashdump: Unable to determine CPSProcessSerNum pid: 1440 name: amule

Aug 24 23:53:44 ands crashdump: Started writing crash report to: /Users/ands/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/amule.crash.log

Aug 24 23:53:44 ands crashdump: Finished writing crash report to: /Users/ands/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/amule.crash.log

dyld: /Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule Undefined symbols:

/Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule undefined reference to _TXNGetCommandEventSupport expected to be defined in Carbon

/Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule undefined reference to _TXNSetCommandEventSupport expected to be defined in Carbon

/Applications/aMule.app/Contents/MacOS/amule undefined reference to _kCGColorSpaceGenericRGB expected to be defined in Carbon

Aug 24 23:53:54 ands crashdump: Unable to determine CPSProcessSerNum pid: 1442 name: amule

Aug 24 23:53:54 ands crashdump: Started writing crash report to: /Users/ands/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/amule.crash.log

Aug 24 23:53:54 ands crashdump: Finished writing crash report to: /Users/ands/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/amule.crash.log

lionel77

• Provider of Mac builds, Forum Mod
  • Mac OS X 10.4 (Power Mac G5)
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 11:42:51 PM »

ands:
I think you might have downloaded the Universal Binary version of aMule, which requires OS X 10.4 (aka Tiger), even though you are running 10.3 (aka Panther). The Panther compatible version can be found here.
Current aMule CVS builds for OS X can be found here.