aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Author Topic: Frappr!  (Read 217261 times)

Kry

• Ex-developer
  • Retired admin
Frappr!
« on: November 21, 2005, 09:33:23 AM »

I found something cool while checking my daily dose of webcomics. At Alien Loves Predator site (highly recomended - one of the best, if not the best, out there), they is a post about a Frappr! nice map where the fans can add their own tag and we can see where the readers of the comic are all around the world.

So given the international feeling of this project, I was of course tempted to do the same. So there it is: click HERE to go to our frappr! map and add yourself. C'mon, I want you all added! Just enter your zip code if you're from USA, or your city if you're from outside USA. BTW, entering the city is tricky: don't write it, but write the first or some chars and wait for the menu to appear with the matches, then select the one you are in.

Let's show the world we're everywhere.

New update:: 307 and, as you could expect, growing! We conquered Africa also, so we only need some deep-cold people form Antarctica to own the world. And you all are being really nice in oyur comments. Many thanks all!

Update: 175 members already!  thats a good amount of people (and thanks for the support on the shoutouts!) but c'mon, there are more than 6000 thread views. Don't be lazy!. I won't review how many people from each part of the world, but as I predicted USA ones popped out as time came. We lack africa and antarctice to rule the world!

Update: 48 and growing! C'mon people, it's only 48 aMule users out there? ;) Still a lot europeans compared to the others, but 3 from USA, one brazilian, one from Taiwan and another from bangladesh and 2 ausies.

Update: 17 and growing. Dude, it's almost all europeans out there. Greets to the only ausie, tho :)

jeriqo

• Approved Newbie
Re: Frappr!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 12:08:21 PM »

eMule seems to be more popular in Europe than in America, so is aMule.

Kry

• Ex-developer
  • Retired admin
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 12:10:55 PM »

Yeah I know. But I didn't know to what extent. Let's anyway keep in mind that the timeframe is europe's morning, and USA's night.

Karhandras

• Approved Newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 07:20:13 PM »

Hey! I want to attack Kamchatka!! I have five tanks! =))

Kry

• Ex-developer
  • Retired admin
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 07:57:55 PM »

Roll the dice!

skolnick

• Global Moderator
  • CentOS 6 User
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 08:20:07 PM »

I cannot either see the map, or register myself...I see an error telling "the google API for maps was registered for a different site". Is the map broken?

Regards.

Kry

• Ex-developer
  • Retired admin
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 08:22:09 PM »

it's ok here