aMule Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We're back! (IN POG FORM)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: segmentation fault  (Read 14397 times)

Xaignar

• Admin and Code Junky
Re: segmentation fault
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2005, 03:33:15 PM »

Yeah, as I suspected. I'm betting that the 2 other failures are 'FormatTest' and 'RangeMapTest', which are the other tests that use exceptions. It seems that there is something wrong with your system, or possibly libraries.

Could you tell me which configure options you used when building wxWidgets, and paste the output of 'wx-config --cxxflags', where wx-config should obviously be the wx-config executable you used with aMule.

Harp00

• Approved Newbie
    • http://www.slacky.it
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2005, 09:22:24 AM »

what an unlucky upgrade.
Sorry for my late, but i decided to reinstall my Slackware in a different partition, so i will use aMule 2.0.3.
Could you tell me which configure options you used when building wxWidgets, and paste the output of 'wx-config --cxxflags', where wx-config should obviously be the wx-config executable you used with aMule.

Could you gently explain me better what you mean?
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Xaignar

• Admin and Code Junky
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2005, 12:23:17 PM »

If you've compiled wxWidgets yourself, tell me which flags you called "configure" with. In any case, wxWidgets uses a configuration util (which you can manually specify, or let aMule find). If you didn't specify it manually, then you should be able to call it as "wx-config". Call it with the argument "--cxxflags" and post the output.

For example, on my system:
Code: [Select]
$ wx-config --cxxflags
-I/usr/lib/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-release-2.6 -I/usr/include/wx-2.6 -DGTK_NO_CHECK_CASTS -D__WXGTK__ -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGE_FILES -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=1 -DNO_GCC_PRAGMA
Pages: 1 2 [3]